Discover the perfect opportunity to create your dream retreat on this beautiful vacant land in St John County, FL. Offering a generous and relatively flat 1.07-acre size, this wooded property lot presents endless possibilities for those seeking a peaceful oasis away from the hustle and bustle of city life. With its scenic surroundings and convenient location, this lot is a hidden gem waiting to be uncovered.
Situated at 4930 Joseph St, Hastings, FL 32145, this property is nestled in a tranquil neighborhood, providing an idyllic setting for your new residence, vacation home, or investment opportunity. The land gifts you with a nice peaceful view and setting and an opportunity to create your perfect private haven.
Access to the property is a breeze, with paved road access off of Joseph St, ensuring convenience and ease of travel. Within close proximity to major cities and towns, you’ll revel in the balance between a quiet, rural retreat and the accessibility to nearby amenities.
Experience the allure of the outdoors with an abundance of naturally inviting attractions. Immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of parks and conservation areas engulfed in lush greenery. Graced by warm sunshine and gentle breezes, outdoor enthusiasts will have plenty of opportunities for hiking, biking, bird-watching, and much more.
For those looking to explore beyond the secluded haven of their own property, the bustling cities of Jacksonville and St. Augustine are within easy reach. Jacksonville is approximately 30 miles away, offering an array of cultural attractions, vibrant nightlife, professional sports, and shopping opportunities. Similarly, historic St. Augustine is less than 35 miles away, captivating visitors with its rich history, charming streets, and architectural wonders.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to own a vacant land lot in St John County. Build your dream home, create a private retreat, or capitalize on this investment opportunity. Take the first step to securing your piece of paradise today!
Call us today to learn more about this awesome REAL DEAL LOTS offer!
Don’t Wait to Buy Land, Buy Land and Wait.
Land like this WON’T LAST! Contact REAL DEAL LOTS Now and find out how YOU can Become a Successful Land Owner in Just a Few Simple Steps.
Discounted Cash Price: $27,685.00
Owner Financing Terms:
$5,000 down payment, $446/month for 72 months. Please note that the Total Monthly Payment including Property Taxes, and Note Servicing Fee will be around $499/month ($446 Monthly Payment, $28 Monthly Property Tax plus a $25 Monthly Transaction fee.). We can work with your budget but mainly looking for mainly around these numbers.
*Note: This is our Standard Seller Finance pricing. However, we can Customize Seller Financing Terms for you. We can change the Length of the Loan, Increase the Down Payment, etc. But we can’t reduce the Down Payment SIGNIFICANTLY. We can even Decrease the Terms Price if there is a Substantial Down Payment. Give us a call to discuss your Terms.
*Our Seller Financing Loans CAN be paid off Early with no Issues, Penalties, or Costs to YOU. Pay them off as Fast as YOU like! We Welcome that!
Please Note that a One Time Non Refundable Documentation Fee of $349 is on top for either Cash or Terms Sales. Also that there will be an initial Negotiable Cash Purchase Deposit Fee.
Size: 1.07 acres
County: St. John’s County
Property Address: 4930 Joseph St, Hastings, FL 32145
GPS Center Coordinates: 29.655922, -81.467618
GPS Coordinates (4 corners):
29.656238, -81.467340 NE
29.655411, -81.467823 SW
29.655411, -81.467338 SE
29.656232, -81.467830 NW
HOA: NO HOA
Property Annual Tax: $335 (2022)
Zoning: Open Rural (OR)
Terrain type: Flat and Level
Slope: No Slope
Dimensions: 302.25 ft x 158.4 ft
Legal Access: Yes, via Joseph St
Physical Access: Yes, via Joseph St
Road/Path Type: Well-maintained dirt road.
What can be built on the property? Single Family Detached, Manufactured Homes/Mobile Home, Horses and Ponies, Household Animals, Silviculture, Horticulture.
Time limit to build? The Development Permit shall be valid for a specified period not to exceed five (5) years but no less than three (3) years from date of issuance.
Is camping allowed? Camping allowed
RVs allowed provided with a main use residential structure with adequate parking.
Mobile Home Regulations: Mobile homes allowed.
Power: Power pole at lot line (Florida Power & Light Co., 800-226-3545)
Water: Needs a well
Sewer/Septic: Needs a well
Gas: Putnam Propane Inc (800-515-8391)
Waste/Trash: Waste Pro USA (386-586-0800)
Closest major city:
Palm Coast, Florida (25 min (19.6 miles),
St. Augustine, FL 32084 (33 min (22.7 miles),
Daytona Beach, Florida (53 min (47.7 miles)
Closest small town:
Hastings, Florida 32145 (10 min (6.0 miles),
Palatka, Florida 32177 (19 min (13.1 miles)
Pellicer Pond – Pellicer Creek Conservation Area: 18 min (14 miles)
Riverfront Park: 18 min (12.5 miles)
Ravine Gardens State Park: 21 min (13.9 miles)
Princess Place Preserve: 27 min (16.8 miles)
Potter’s Wax Museum: 33 min (23 miles)
Ripley’s Believe It or Not: 33 min (23.2 miles)
Ponce de Leon’s Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park: 35 min (23.6 miles)
St Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum: 35 min (25.4 miles)
From Hastings, FL:
Head west on E Cochran Ave toward N Main St. Turn right onto Cracker Swamp Rd. Then for 0.8 miles turn left onto W Deep. Turn left onto Flagler Estates Blvd Creek Blvd. Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Turpin Rd. Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto Joseph St. Property is on the right. Use the GPS Co-ordinates to find the location.
From Palatka, FL:
Take US 17 South from Palatka heading southeast. Cross the St. John’s River and then in about 1.4 miles use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto FL-207. After 1.4 miles turn right onto Cracker Swamp Rd. and drive for about 6.9 miles. Turn right onto Flake Rd. Then turn left onto Melanie St for 0.7 miles. Turn left onto Turpin Ave. Property is on the right. Use the GPS Co-ordinates to find the location.
From Palm Coast, FL:
Take Old Kings Rd N for 4.2 miles. Then turn left onto Co Rd 204 for 5.6 miles. Continue on Flagler Estates Blvd. Turn left onto Turpin Rd. Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto Joseph St. Property is on the right. Use the GPS Co-ordinates to find the location.
From St. Augustine, FL:
Take US-1 BUS/King St. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto US-1 S/S Ponce De Leon Blvd. Take George Miller Rd to Co Rd 13 for 2.2 miles. Continue on Cracker Swamp Rd. Turn left onto W Deep Creek Blvd for 0.8 miles. Turn right onto Flagler Estates Blvd. Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto Joseph St. Property is on the right. Use the GPS Co-ordinates to find the location.
From Daytona Beach, FL:
Take I-95 N. Head north on US-1 N/N Ridgewood Ave toward S Ridgewood Ave for 11.5 miles. Take exit 298 for US-1 toward St Augustine. Take Co Rd 204 and Co Rd 13. Pass by Dollar General (on the left in 2.4 mi). Turn left onto Flagler Estates Blvd for 3.2 miles. Turn left onto Turpin Rd. Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto Joseph St. Property is on the right. Use the GPS Co-ordinates to find the location.
How To Buy This Property From Real Deal Lots:
1) Call us ASAP at 1 833 673 0880 to “Reserve” your property so we can send you a link to Pay the Holding Deposit and Document Preparation Fee on this property. Your $500 Holding Deposit + $349 Document Preparation Fee gives you the right to hold the subject property for 5 business days. Please note, that both the Holding Deposit and Document Preparation Fee is Non-Refundable. If you decide to not pursue the property for any reason or if the timeline exceeds 5 business days, the property will be re-listed.
2) When you call us, please ensure to provide the Name and the Mailing address as you want it listed on the Sale Agreements and Documents as applicable.
3) Within Two (2) Business days, you will receive a Purchase and Sale Agreement (PSA). If we are Seller Financing the Property, you will also receive a Land Contract (Contract for Deed), and Installment Payment Contract (Promissory Note) in your Preferred email via PandaDoc, an online document signing service similar to DocuSign. You can electronically “sign” these documents on your computer or phone.
4) Any questions of what you can or cannot build, can or cannot do on the Property should be directed to the Applicable County’s Planning and Zoning Department. All the Information we have and Everything we know about the Property is contained here. The information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Please do your own Due Diligence. All property is sold As-Is, Where-Is. Please Read Our Disclaimer at the Bottom of this Ad.
5) The Holding Deposit/Down Payment and Document Preparation Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE so please be certain the Property (and Terms as and when applicable) will suit your needs BEFORE making your payment.
– All of the information we have about this Property is contained on our Website Property Page.
– We ask that buyers do their own Due Diligence
– You can visit any of our properties at any Time. GPS Co-ordinates and Driving Directions Given
– Please call the Applicable County offices for any Specific Questions about the Property
Disclaimer: Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the land. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the lot parcel.