Direct Access from Major Road – County Road 3 just north of County Road Z! Own this easily accessible and large 40 Acre Conejos County, Colorado property at a Real Deal Price! Being just 7 miles from Capulin to the North East and also so close to La Jara, this property is a picture perfect landscape waiting for you to come on down and basically do anything you want and fully enjoy it here. Watch the Property Video and be Amazed! It’s close to many Recreational offerings in the nearby Mountain ranges that include: the San Juan Mountain Range and offers beautiful views of Chiquito Peak, Rio Grande National Forest, and Green Ridge Mountain. You can use the property recreationally or for camping, put a mobile home, tiny home, shipping container home or alternative type of dwelling on the property. You choose!
It literally is a “Can’t Go Wrong” 40 AC Property!
Don’t Wait to Buy Land, Buy Land and Wait.
Land like this WON’T LAST! Contact REAL DEAL LOTS Now and find out how YOU can Become a Successful Land Owner in Just a Few Simple Steps.
Discounted Cash Price: $23,485
Owner Financing Terms:
$4,485 down payment, $371/month for 72 months. Please note that the Total Monthly Payment including Property Taxes, and Note Servicing Fee will be around $413/month ($371 Monthly Payment, $17 Monthly Property Tax plus a $25 Monthly Transaction fee.). We can work with your budget but mainly looking for mainly around these numbers.
*Note: This is our Standard Seller Finance pricing. However, we can Customize Seller Financing Terms for you. We can change the Length of the Loan, Increase the Down Payment, etc. But we can’t reduce the Down Payment SIGNIFICANTLY. We can even Decrease the Terms Price if there is a Substantial Down Payment. Give us a call to discuss your Terms.
*Our Seller Financing Loans CAN be paid off Early with no Issues, Penalties, or Costs to YOU. Pay them off as Fast as YOU like! We Welcome that!
Please Note that a One Time Non Refundable Documentation Fee of $349 is on top for either Cash or Terms Sales. Also that there will be an initial Negotiable Cash Purchase Deposit Fee.
Parcel Size: 40 Acres
APN – 556334200066
City: La Jara
Zip Code: 81140
GPS Center Coordinates: 37.3235, -106.1987
GPS Coordinates (4 Corners):
Elevation: 8,187 ft
Access to Property (Dirt or Paved): DIRT (Easement with Direct Access)
Zoning: Rural Zone District
Time limit: None
Tax Amount: $193.06 (2022)
Water: Contact the county
Sewer: Would need to install septic
Power: Not connected but is available in the area.
Suitable For: Two single family dwellings, sheds and garage, garden
Camping Allowed? – Yes
RVs Allowed? – Yes
Mobile Homes? – Yes
Tiny Houses/Small Cabins? – Yes, Septic System is required and needs to have legal water supply
From Capulin, Conejos County, Colorado:
The Property is about 7.1 miles from Capulin Town Centre. Head West on CO-15. CO-15 will then turn Northwards and shares the name with County Road 6. Continue on CO-15/CO-6 heading north to County Road Z. Turn Right on County Road Z for 3.0 miles. At the Fork at the end of County Road Z, take the slight right fork Dirt road. The Dirt Road then turns right (North). Go Slow as the Property in just on the right side about 2400 feet after the Dirt Road turns north. Please use follow the GPS coordinates to find the exact location.
From La Jara, Conejos County, Colorado:
The Property is about 16.2 miles from the La Jara Town Centre. Head north from La Jara town on Hwy 285. After about 0.6 miles, turn Left on CO-15 and Head west on CO-15. CO-15 will then turn Northwards and shares the name with County Road 6. Continue on CO-15/CO-6 heading north to County Road Z. Turn Right on County Road Z for 3.0 miles. At the Fork at the end of County Road Z, take the slight right fork Dirt road. The Dirt Road then turns right (North). Go Slow as the Property in just on the right side about 2400 feet after the Dirt Road turns north. Please use follow the GPS coordinates to find the exact location.
County: Conejos County
Assessor’s Office Phone Number: 719-376-5585
Assessor’s Website: https://www.conejoscounty.org/departments/elected/assessor
County GIS Map: https://www.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=1bc84f58881546179581e1a61a8847af (Enter the APN number in the Search tool at the Bottom of the page)
Treasurer’s Website https://www.conejoscounty.org/departments/elected/treasurer
How To Buy This Property:
1) Call us ASAP at 1 833 673 0880 to “Reserve” your property so we can send you a link to Pay the Holding Deposit and Document Preparation Fee on this property. Your $500 Holding Deposit + $349 Document Preparation Fee gives you the right to hold the subject property for 5 business days. Please note, that both the Holding Deposit and Document Preparation Fee is Non-Refundable. If you decide to not pursue the property for any reason or if the timeline exceeds 5 business days, the property will be re-listed
2) When you call us, please ensure to provide the Name and the Mailing address as you want it listed on the Sale Agreements and Documents as applicable.
3) Within Two (2) Business days, you will receive a Purchase and Sale Agreement (PSA). If we are Seller Financing the Property, you will also receive a Land Contract (Contract for Deed), and Installment Payment Contract (Promissory Note) in your Preferred email via PandaDoc, an online document signing service similar to DocuSign. You can electronically “sign” these documents on your computer or phone.
4) Any questions of what you can or cannot build, can or cannot do on the Property should be directed to the Applicable County’s Planning and Zoning Department. All the Information we have and Everything we know about the Property is contained here. The information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Please do your own Due Diligence. All property is sold As-Is, Where-Is. Please Read Our Disclaimer at the Bottom of this Ad.
5) The Holding Deposit/Down Payment and Document Preparation Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE so please be certain the Property (and Terms as and when applicable) will suit your needs BEFORE making your payment.
– All of the information we have about this Property is contained on our Website Property Page.
– We ask that buyers do their own Due Diligence
– You can visit any of our properties at any Time. GPS Co-ordinates and Driving Directions Given
– Please call the Applicable County offices for any Specific Questions about the Property
Disclaimer: Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the land. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the lot parcel.