Tired of Looking for a Perfect Recreational Lot with immense Home Bulding potential in your Bright future? This HUGE 0.522 Acre Flat and Level, Fairly Wooded Lot, on Chimney Rock Drive just 10 minutes North from Downtown Ridge Manor, is JUST WAITING FOR YOU. Bonus – at the back of the lot sits Spring Hammock Run pond and Electricity is at the Lot Line for your future Home Building plans. Along with its amazing low price, how much more could really you ask for?
Ridge Manor, in Hernando County, is the Perfectly located between the Richloam Wildlife Management Area and the Croom Wildlife Management Area (both part of the Withlacoochee State Forest) for your Hunting, Fishing, Wildlife Viewing, Camping, Horseback Riding, Hiking and Bicycling Recreational activities with both Within Minutes Drive. With the Walmart Distribution Centre just minutes away, the Local Economy remains Steady and Assured. Endless Possibilities for People just like You that want the immense Seclusion ALL to Themselves yet remain in touch with Civilization! This is the right place for you!
This lot offers Total Privacy of the Country while staying close to Interstate 75. Just an Hour south to Tampa and an Hour and a bit East to Orlando so you remain close to the Plentiful and Fine Amenities that Big Cities have to Offer.
Call us today to learn more about this awesome REAL DEAL LOTS offer!
Don’t Wait to Buy Land, Buy Land and Wait.
Land like this WON’T LAST! Contact REAL DEAL LOTS Now and find out how YOU can Become a Successful Land Owner in Just a Few Simple Steps.
Discounted Cash Price: $12,885
Owner Financing Terms:
$2,885 down payment, $263/month for 48 months. Please note that the Total Monthly Payment including Property Taxes, and Note Servicing Fee will be around $299/month ($259 Monthly Payment, $15 Monthly Property Tax plus a $25 Monthly Transaction fee.). We can work with your budget but mainly looking for mainly around these numbers.
*Note: This is our Standard Seller Finance pricing. However, we can Customize Seller Financing Terms for you. We can change the Length of the Loan, Increase the Down Payment, etc. But we can’t reduce the Down Payment SIGNIFICANTLY. We can even Decrease the Terms Price if there is a Substantial Down Payment. Give us a call to discuss your Terms.
*Our Seller Financing Loans CAN be paid off Early with no Issues, Penalties, or Costs to YOU. Pay them off as Fast as YOU like! We Welcome that!
Please Note that a One Time Non Refundable Documentation Fee of $349 is on top for either Cash or Terms Sales. Also that there will be an initial Negotiable Cash Purchase Deposit Fee.
Size: 0.522 acres
Property Address: HR3J+525 Ridge Manor, Florida, USA (Copy and Paste this in Google to get exact location – No Street Address on Chimney Rock Drive at the moment since it’s Vacant Land)
General Elevation: 58.93 ft.
GPS Center Coordinates: 28.5529, -82.1699
28.5530, -82.1696 NE
28.5528, -82.1694 SE
28.5528, -82.1704 SW
28.5530, -82.1704 NW
Zoning: R1C – Single Family Residential
Terrain: Flat and Wooded
Property Tax: $167.51
What can be built on the property? Single Family Home – Garage can be detached. House should be on slab. 900sq ft minimum living area
Time to build: Building permit is good for 6 months
Is camping allowed? NO
Are RV’s allowed? NO
Are mobile homes allowed? NO
Are short term vacation rentals allowed? Short term rentals are not regulated by the county; rather, they are regulated by the state.
Power: Would have to contact Withlacoochee River Electric Coop ((352) 596-4000 or (352) 596-3360), Duke Energy (1-800-700-8744),
Water: Would have to drill a well.
Sewer: Would have to install a septic system.
Orlando, FL – 1 hr 7 min (53.7 miles)
Tampa, FL – 50 min (53.3 miles)
Ocala, FL – 56 min (51.7 miles)
Richloam Wildlife Management Area: 10.9 miles
Croom Wildlife Management Area: 16.2 miles
Weeki Wachee Springs State Park: 42.9 miles
From Orlando, FL:
From Orlando, take US 50 W for 51.6 miles to Hwy 301. Turn Right on Hwy 301/Treiman Blvd for 2.7 miles. Turn Left on Cornerstone Dr for 0.6 miles. Turn Right on Chimney Rock Dr for 0.5 Miles. Property will be on the right. Use GPS Coordinates for details.
From Tampa, FL:
I-275 N and I-75 N to FL-50 E/US-98 S/Cortez Blvd in Hernando County. Take exit 301 from I-75 N and turn Right on FL-50 for 4.5 miles. Turn Left on Hwy 301/Treiman Blvd for 2.7 miles. Turn Left on Cornerstone Dr for 0.6 miles. Turn Right on Chimney Rock Dr for 0.5 Miles. Property will be on the right. Use GPS Coordinates for details.
From Ocala, FL:
Get on I-75 S for 30.9 Miles. Take exit 321 towards Sumpterville. Turn left on County road 470 and then turn right immediately on County Road 475 South. County Road 475 S turns into N Main St and then Hwy 301. Continue on this road for 15.1 miles. Turn right on Cornerstone Dr. for 0.6 miles. Turn Right on Chimney Rock Dr for 0.5 Miles. Property will be on the right. Use GPS Coordinates for details.
How To Buy This Property:
1) Call us ASAP at 1 833 673 0880 to “Reserve” your property so we can send you a link to Pay the Holding Deposit and Document Preparation Fee on this property. Your $500 Holding Deposit + $349 Document Preparation Fee gives you the right to hold the subject property for 5 business days. Please note, that both the Holding Deposit and Document Preparation Fee is Non-Refundable. If you decide to not pursue the property for any reason or if the timeline exceeds 5 business days, the property will be re-listed
2) When you call us, please ensure to provide the Name and the Mailing address as you want it listed on the Sale Agreements and Documents as applicable.
3) Within Two (2) Business days, you will receive a Purchase and Sale Agreement (PSA). If we are Seller Financing the Property, you will also receive a Land Contract (Contract for Deed), and Installment Payment Contract (Promissory Note) in your Preferred email via PandaDoc, an online document signing service similar to DocuSign. You can electronically “sign” these documents on your computer or phone.
4) Any questions of what you can or cannot build, can or cannot do on the Property should be directed to the Applicable County’s Planning and Zoning Department. All the Information we have and Everything we know about the Property is contained here. The information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Please do your own Due Diligence. All property is sold As-Is, Where-Is. Please Read Our Disclaimer at the Bottom of this Ad.
5) The Holding Deposit/Down Payment and Document Preparation Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE so please be certain the Property (and Terms as and when applicable) will suit your needs BEFORE making your payment.
– All of the information we have about this Property is contained on our Website Property Page.
– We ask that buyers do their own Due Diligence
– You can visit any of our properties at any Time. GPS Co-ordinates and Driving Directions Given
– Please call the Applicable County offices for any Specific Questions about the Property
Disclaimer: Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the land. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the lot parcel.