Looking for a peaceful, secluded getaway? Look no further than this 0.26-acre vacant lot in Volusia County, Florida. Nestled in Daytona Park Estates, this secluded property is surrounded by pristine forestry and scenic landscapes.
At an elevation of just 47 ft., this property is perfect for singles or couples seeking serenity within the Florida countryside. Located via an unpaved road, 12th Ave. It’s far enough from the hustle and bustle to provide peace and quiet, yet only a minute’s drive away from either of Orlando’s or Daytona Beach’s City Center.
Experience all the best of Florida just outside your doorstep. Hit the beach and waves, just a short drive to the world-renowned Daytona Beach. Experience the hospitality of neighboring Deland, delightfully lined with antique shops, delicious restaurants, and hear tales of the history that shaped this small-town community.
The surrounding area is home to some of the best waterparks, golf courses, and tremendous wildlife, including the Shell Island Cruise and the Blue Springs State Park, host to manatees, dolphins, and prolific birdlife.
With Unbelievably low Yearly Taxes, this is a low-maintenance investment for you or for your Family’s generations to come.
Don’t Wait to Buy Land, Buy Land and Wait.
Land like this WON’T LAST! Contact REAL DEAL LOTS Now and find out how YOU can Become a Successful Land Owner in Just a Few Simple Steps.
Discounted Cash Price: $14,885
Owner Financing Terms:
$3000 down payment, $272/month for 60 months. Please note that the Total Monthly Payment including Property Taxes, and Note Servicing Fee will be around $299/month ($272 Monthly Payment, $2 Monthly Property Tax plus a $25 Monthly Transaction fee.). We can work with your budget but mainly looking for mainly around these numbers.
*Note: This is our Standard Seller Finance pricing. However, we can Customize Seller Financing Terms for you. We can change the Length of the Loan, Increase the Down Payment, etc. But we can’t reduce the Down Payment SIGNIFICANTLY. We can even Decrease the Terms Price if there is a Substantial Down Payment. Give us a call to discuss your Terms.
*Our Seller Financing Loans CAN be paid off Early with no Issues, Penalties, or Costs to YOU. Pay them off as Fast as YOU like! We Welcome that!
Please Note that a One Time Non Refundable Documentation Fee of $349 is on top for either Cash or Terms Sales. Also that there will be an initial Negotiable Cash Purchase Deposit Fee.
Size: 0.26 acre
County: Volusia County
Property Address: 12th AVE, DELAND, FL, 32724
General Elevation: 12.7 m or 41.8 feet
GPS Center Coordinates: 29.068488, -81.243126
GPS Coordinates (4 corners):
29.068603, -81.24289 NE
29.068378, -81.242887 SE
29.068378, -81.242887 SE
29.0686, -81.243378 NW
Property Annual Tax: $15.51
Zoning: URBAN SINGLE FAMILY RESIDNETIAL (R-4)
Terrain type: Wooded
Access to property: Yes, limited dirt road access via 12th Ave
Road surface/type: Dirt
What can be built on the property? Single-family standard or manufactured modular dwelling.
Time limit to build? Permit will be good for 6 months.
Is camping, RVs or mobile homes allowed? Not allowed
Power: Would have to contact Duke Energy +1 844 788 0157
Water: Would have to drill a well.
Sewer/Septic: Would have to install a septic system.
Closest major city:
Orlando, Florida (45 min, 42.3 miles)
Daytone Beach, Florida (1 hr. 36 min, 104 miles)
Closest small town:
North De Land, Florida (13 min, 5.1 miles)
Port Orange, Florida (33 min, 23.4 miles)
Earl Brown Park, 750 S Alabama Ave, DeLand, FL 32724 (20 min, 7.5 miles)
De León Springs State Park, 601 Ponce Deleon Blvd, De Leon Springs, FL 32130 (25 min, 11.6 miles)
Blue Spring State Park, 2100 W French Ave, Orange City, FL 32763 (26 min, 12.7 miles)
Sanford Riverwalk, E Seminole Blvd, Sanford, FL 32771 (34 min, 24.3 miles)
Fort Mellon Park, 600 E 1st St, Sanford, FL 32771 (37 min, 34.9 miles)
Head North on I-4 for about 36 miles. Take the exit for FL-44 W/E New York Ave in Volusia County for 2.3 miles. Turn right onto N Kepler Rd for 1.5 miles. Turn right onto Azalea Dr and then right again on Periwinkle Ave. Turn left on Nectarine road and immediately left on 1st Ave/W Lake Drive for 0.4 miles. Turn left onto West Pkwy for 0.3 miles. Turn right onto Hyacinth Rd for 0.7 miles. Turn left onto 11th Ave for 0.1 miless. Then turn right at Cypress Rd for 400 feet. Turn left on 12th ave for 0.7 miles and Property will be on the left. Use the GPS Co-ordinates to find the location.
From Daytona Beach:
Go southwest on US-92 W/W International Speedway Blvd for 17.4 miles. Turn left onto West Pkwy for 0.8 miles. Turn left onto Cypress Rd for 0.7 miles. Turn left on 12th ave for 0.7 miles and Property will be on the left. Use the GPS Co-ordinates to find the location.
From North De Land:
Head east on US-92 E/E International Speedway Blvd for 3.2 miles. Turn right onto West Pkwy for 0.8 miles. Turn left onto Cypress Rd for 0.7 miles. Turn left on 12th ave for 0.7 miles and Property will be on the left. Use the GPS Co-ordinates to find the location.
From Port Orange:
Head North on I-95 for 3.8 miles from Port Orange. Then turn left (Go southwest) on US-92 W/W International Speedway Blvd for 17.4 miles. Turn left onto West Pkwy for 0.8 miles. Turn left onto Cypress Rd for 0.7 miles. Turn left on 12th ave for 0.7 miles and Property will be on the left. Use the GPS Co-ordinates to find the location.
How To Buy This Property:
1) Call us ASAP at 1 833 673 0880 to “Reserve” your property so we can send you a link to Pay the Holding Deposit and Document Preparation Fee on this property. Your $500 Holding Deposit + $349 Document Preparation Fee gives you the right to hold the subject property for 5 business days. Please note, that both the Holding Deposit and Document Preparation Fee is Non-Refundable. If you decide to not pursue the property for any reason or if the timeline exceeds 5 business days, the property will be re-listed
2) When you call us, please ensure to provide the Name and the Mailing address as you want it listed on the Sale Agreements and Documents as applicable.
3) Within Two (2) Business days, you will receive a Purchase and Sale Agreement (PSA). If we are Seller Financing the Property, you will also receive a Land Contract (Contract for Deed), and Installment Payment Contract (Promissory Note) in your Preferred email via PandaDoc, an online document signing service similar to DocuSign. You can electronically “sign” these documents on your computer or phone.
4) Any questions of what you can or cannot build, can or cannot do on the Property should be directed to the Applicable County’s Planning and Zoning Department. All the Information we have and Everything we know about the Property is contained here. The information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Please do your own Due Diligence. All property is sold As-Is, Where-Is. Please Read Our Disclaimer at the Bottom of this Ad.
5) The Holding Deposit/Down Payment and Document Preparation Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE so please be certain the Property (and Terms as and when applicable) will suit your needs BEFORE making your payment.
– All of the information we have about this Property is contained on our Website Property Page.
– We ask that buyers do their own Due Diligence
– You can visit any of our properties at any Time. GPS Co-ordinates and Driving Directions Given
– Please call the Applicable County offices for any Specific Questions about the Property
Disclaimer: Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the land. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the lot parcel.