If you’re looking for a serene location to build your dream home, then this 0.28-acre vacant lot is just what you need. The property is situated in the peaceful Lakeside Hills community in Florahome, Florida, and is surrounded by gorgeous scenery and views. Indeed, you’ll love the opportunity to take in the beautiful natural surroundings any time you desire. With no flood zones or wetlands to worry about, you can enjoy peace of mind and secure investment.
Convenience is key, as this lot provides easy access from Calhoun Avenue, allowing you to embrace the tranquility of a peaceful lifestyle while remaining within reach of major cities. Jacksonville, the state’s largest city, is just an hour’s drive via State Road 21, offering urban amenities and excitement. Meanwhile, Gainesville, a charming college town, is a quick 44-minute drive via FL-26. Experience the best of both worlds, with a serene retreat to call home and the vibrant energy of city life within reach.
Apart from its proximity to major cities, the property provides you with an excellent escape into nature. It sits on flat land that makes it ideal for building your home with ease. Located just 21.7 miles from Palatka and 13.6 miles from Keystone Heights, you’ll have easy access to stores, schools, and attractions, immersing yourself in the thriving Lake Region community. Enjoy memorable picnics, fishing expeditions, boating adventures, and refreshing swims in this captivating area.
Don’t miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to create the lifestyle you’ve always desired. Build your dream home on this exceptional property that combines natural beauty, size, and a convenient location. Join the welcoming Lakeside Hills community and unlock the unlimited potential that awaits. Your dream home is within reach, so seize this chance and start living the life you’ve always envisioned.
Don’t Wait to Buy Land, Buy Land and Wait.
Land like this WON’T LAST! Contact REAL DEAL LOTS Now and find out how YOU can Become a Successful Land Owner in Just a Few Simple Steps.
Discounted Cash Price: $12,345
Owner Financing Terms:
$2,345 down payment, $225/month for 60 months. Please note that the Total Monthly Payment including Property Taxes, and Note Servicing Fee will be around $255/month ($225 Monthly Payment, $5 Monthly Property Tax plus a $25 Monthly Transaction fee.). We can work with your budget but mainly looking for around these numbers.
*Note: This is our Standard Seller Finance pricing. However, we can Customize Seller Financing Terms for you. We can change the Length of the Loan, Increase the Down Payment, etc. But we can’t reduce the Down Payment SIGNIFICANTLY. We can even Decrease the Terms Price if there is a Substantial Down Payment. Give us a call to discuss your Terms.
*Our Seller Financing Loans CAN be paid off Early with no Issues, Penalties, or Costs to YOU. Pay them off as Fast as YOU like! We Welcome that!
Please Note that a One Time Non Refundable Documentation Fee of $349 is on top for either Cash or Terms Sales. Also that there will be an initial Negotiable Cash Purchase Deposit Fee.
Size: 0.28 acres
Property Address: Calhoun Ave, Florahome, FL 32140
General Elevation: 135 ft.
GPS Center Coordinates: 29.7958, -81.8618
GPS Coordinates (4 corners):
29.7961, -81.8617 NE
29.7956, -81.8619 SW
29.7956, -81.8616 SE
29.7961, -81.8619 NW
Property Annual Tax: $46.20
Back Taxes Owed? None
Zoning: R1A- Residential
Flood zone: None
Access to property: Calhoun Avenue
Road surface/type: Unpaved Road
What can be built on the property? Single-family Residential
Time limit to build? 1 year, but can be extended. subject to appropriate permits
Is camping allowed? Not allowed, only on designated campsites
Are RV’s allowed? Allowed, for 14 consecutive days or 120 non-consecutive days in a given calendar year. Subject to conditions.
Are mobile homes allowed? Not allowed
Power: Yes, powerline available nearby
Water: Well needed
Sewer/Septic: Septic required
Closest major city:
Gainesville (42 min, 34.3 miles)
Ocala ( 1 hr. 2 min, 54.7 miles)
Jacksonville (1 hr. 4 min, 58 miles)
Closest small town:
Interlachen (21 min, 15.2 miles)
Palatka (27 min, 21.6 miles)
Hawthorne (33 min, 25.7 miles)
Georges Lake (2 min, 0.3 miles)
Mike Roess Gold Head State Park (18 min, 13.4 miles)
Devil’s Millhopper State Geological Site (51 min, 39.0 miles)
Castillo de San Marcos (1 hr. 7 min, 50.6 miles)
Take NE State Rd 24/E University Ave. Continue straight past AutoZone Auto Parts onto FL-26 E/E University Ave for 3.8 miles. Slight left onto FL-26 E/NE 55th Blvd for 3.4 miles. Turn right onto FL-26 for 16.8 miles. Turn right onto State Rte 100 E for 5.0 miles. Turn left onto Coral Farms Rd for 4.9 miles. Turn right onto Columbia Ave for 400 feet. Slight right onto Glades St for 370 feet. Turn left onto Calhoun Ave for 0.4 miles. Property lot will be on the left. Use the GPS Coordinates to find the location.
Take US-301 N/US-441 N/N Pine Ave for 10.6 miles. Keep right to continue on US-301 N, follow signs for Starke for 20.6 miles. Slight right onto SE County Rd 219A for 6.6 miles. Turn right onto FL-26 E for 6.7 miles. Turn right onto State Rte 100 E. Turn left onto Coral Farms Rd for 4.9 miles. Turn right onto Columbia Ave for 400 feet. Slight right onto Glades St for 370 feet. Turn left onto Calhoun Ave for 0.4 miles. Property lot will be on the left. Use the GPS Coordinates to find the location.
From Old Kings Rd, take FL-228 W/I-95 S/US-17 S toward I-10 for 0.5 miles. Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 352D for Interstate 10 W toward Lake City for 0.8 miles. Keep right at the fork to continue on Exit 351C, follow signs for Stockton St. Continue onto I-10 W for 11.2 miles. Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 350 for FL-23 S for 1.8 miles. Continue onto FL-23 for 14.6 miles. Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 31 to merge onto FL-21 S/Blanding Blvd/State Rd 21 S toward Blanding Blvd/Middleburg. Then merge onto FL-21 S/Blanding Blvd/State Rd 21 S for 17.5 miles. Turn left onto County Rd 315 S for 5.2 miles. Turn left on County Rd 315 S/Christian Camp Rd for 1.2 miles. Turn left onto S Bellamy Rd for 3.5 miles. Turn right onto Marion St for 0.4 miles. Turn right onto Calhoun Ave for 0.4 miles. Property lot will be on the right. Use the GPS Coordinates to find the location.
From FL 20, take County Rd 315 N for 7.6 miles. Turn right at State Rte 100 E for 1.9 miles. Turn left onto Coral Farms Rd for 4.9 miles. Turn right onto Columbia Ave for 400 feet. Slight right onto Glades St for 370 feet. Turn left onto Calhoun Ave for 0.4 miles. Property lot will be on the left. Use the GPS Coordinates to find the location.
Head west on Reid St toward Reid St for 1.2 miles. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto State Rte 100 W/Reid St for 15.1 miles. Turn right onto Coral Farms Rd 4.9 miles. Turn right onto Columbia Ave for 400 feet. Slight right onto Glades St for 370 feet. Turn left onto Calhoun Ave for 0.4 miles. Property lot will be on the left. Use the GPS Coordinates to find the location.
From Hawthorne town, take FL 20 E for 11.6 miles. Turn left on County Rd 315 N for 7.6 miles. Turn right at State Rte 100 E for 1.9 miles. Turn left onto Coral Farms Rd for 4.9 miles. Turn right onto Columbia Ave for 400 feet. Slight right onto Glades St for 370 feet. Turn left onto Calhoun Ave for 0.4 miles. Property lot will be on the left. Use the GPS Coordinates to find the location.
How To Buy This Property:
1) Call us ASAP at 1 833 673 0880 to “Reserve” your property so we can send you a link to Pay the Holding Deposit and Document Preparation Fee on this property. Your $500 Holding Deposit + $349 Document Preparation Fee gives you the right to hold the subject property for 5 business days. Please note, that both the Holding Deposit and Document Preparation Fee is Non-Refundable. If you decide to not pursue the property for any reason or if the timeline exceeds 5 business days, the property will be re-listed
2) When you call us, please ensure to provide the Name and the Mailing address as you want it listed on the Sale Agreements and Documents as applicable.
3) Within Two (2) Business days, you will receive a Purchase and Sale Agreement (PSA). If we are Seller Financing the Property, you will also receive a Land Contract (Contract for Deed), and Installment Payment Contract (Promissory Note) in your Preferred email via PandaDoc, an online document signing service similar to DocuSign. You can electronically “sign” these documents on your computer or phone.
4) Any questions of what you can or cannot build, can or cannot do on the Property should be directed to the Applicable County’s Planning and Zoning Department. All the Information we have and Everything we know about the Property is contained here. The information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Please do your own Due Diligence. All property is sold As-Is, Where-Is. Please Read Our Disclaimer at the Bottom of this Ad.
5) The Holding Deposit/Down Payment and Document Preparation Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE so please be certain the Property (and Terms as and when applicable) will suit your needs BEFORE making your payment.
– All of the information we have about this Property is contained on our Website Property Page.
– We ask that buyers do their own Due Diligence
– You can visit any of our properties at any Time. GPS Co-ordinates and Driving Directions Given
– Please call the Applicable County offices for any Specific Questions about the Property
Disclaimer: Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the land. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the lot parcel.